THE LIFE CHEST 1 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
The following conditions apply to this Warranty except where prohibited by law:
- 1. LIFE 2000 LLC warrants The Life Chest to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- 2. The warranty is valid to the original user/customer only and not transferable.
- 3. The warranty applies only to conditions of normal residential usage and does not apply to any use, for which the product was not designed, or for commercial usage, which includes rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use, or to transportation or delivery damages.
- 4. The warranty does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, improper cleaning, or exposure to chemicals and/or liquids, or fading caused by exposure to sunlight. Please refer to specific “Furniture Care” instructions.
- 5. The warranty does not apply to minor differences or finish variations that may occur due to craftsmanship and materials involved in the manufacturing process.
- 6. Under the terms of this limited warranty, LIFE 2000 LLC will either repair or replace the defective item. Repair or replacement is strictly at LIFE 2000 LLC discretion. Any modifications or alterations made to The Life Chest without LIFE 2000 LLC consent will void the warranty.
- 8. LIFE 2000 LLC is not responsible for transportation costs between the consumer and LIFE 2000 LLC for warranty and repair issues.
- 10. This warranty does not apply to Life Chest™ furniture purchased from a non-authorized Life Chest™ dealer.
- 11. All warranty claims must be presented to Life 2000 LLC at 3331 W. Big Beaver, Suite 118, Troy, MI 48084, Attention: Warranty Claims. If you have any questions concerning this warranty, please call (248) 220-4978.