TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF THE SITE
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us.
- Introduce to the Site or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes.
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including without limitation access to any API that may be provided by The Life Chest in a manner not authorized by The Life Chest.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Impersonate any other person including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of The Life Chest.
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity.
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address.
- Tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site.
- Conduct fraudulent activities
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email.
- Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by The Life Chest. Unless otherwise specified, only one offer is valid per person, maximum two per household.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
: You acknowledge and agree that the content materials and other components (including but not limited to logos, graphics, button icons and page headers) available on the Site are the property of The Life Chest and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws. If you give feedback to us regarding the Site, for example recommendations for improvements or features, implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Site without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Site unless we expressly state otherwise.
- You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from content or materials on the Site.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Site to a human-perceivable form, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, and in that case, only if you notify us in writing in advance.
- You may not copy, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of the Site.
he Life Chest strives for complete accuracy in description and pricing of the products on the site, however, due to the nature of the internet occasional glitches or mistakes may cause inaccuracies to appear on the site. The Life Chest has the right to void any purchases that display an inaccurate price. If the displayed price is higher than the actual price you may be refunded the overcharge and the item will ship for the correct price. If the displayed price is less than the actual price, The Life Chest will void the purchase and attempt to contact you via either phone or email to inquire if you would like the item for the correct price.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICING
The Life Chest displays suggested retail prices for goods offered on the Site based on pricing information provided by vendors and manufacturers, and we make no promises about the reliability or accuracy of any such information listed on the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to other websites on the internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party. You should also read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these other websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ALL TEXT, IMAGES MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION ON, ACCESSIBLE FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE LIFE CHEST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1)THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FREE OF ERRORS; (2)THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS; (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR (4) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIFE CHEST OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE LIFE CEHST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE LIFE CHEST OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE LIFE CHEST IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTION OR BOUTIQUE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY OR IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIFE CHEST OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE LIFE CHEST.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
NOT INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
RISK OF LOSS
The items purchased from our Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items may pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
THIRD PARTY VENDORS
The Life Chest is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products or the Site. The Life Chest reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and The Life Chest products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers or sellers that violate The Life Chest policies. The Life Chest is not responsible for any representations by third party vendors.
UNAVAILABILITY OF SITE
Notice and Take Down Procedures: If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that “under penalty of perjury” you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Our contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is: Donna Yost, The Life Chest, 3331 W. Big Beaver, Suite 118, Troy, Michigan 48084. email@example.com
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM