An upcoming exam for a student can lead to massive stress and anxiety. It is something that every student has to face at one point or another during their time in school. The following are tips that can help you to study for that oh so crucial exam!
- Take notes (Obvious, yet people still tend not)
- Make note cards
- Review the study guide
- Ask the instructor questions
- Review in groups
- Create abbreviations in your head to help remember concepts
- Write practice essays based on assumed topics
- Make sure you study in a quiet, well lit area
- Focus on what you are struggling with
- Go to a tutor
- Exhibit great time management
- Organize your assignments
- Review past tests and quizzes
- Search for information online and in the textbook
Each point has a link associated with it on how to follow through with that recommendation.
These are just some examples of great ways to prepare you for that upcoming test!
Make sure you view our collection of Life Chests, ON SALE NOW!