While barbecuing is nice, it is not the only route of making food this holiday season. Here are some great recipes for some snacks or meals for you and your family to enjoy!
Simple USA Nachos
- Blue corn tortilla chips topped with shredded cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
Grilled Vegetable Skewers
- Mushrooms, squash, zucchini, a red bell pepper, grape tomatoes, and a red onion.
- Throw these veggies on a wooden skewer and then onto the grill. Then, enjoy!
Delicious Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Hot Sauce, Salt & Pepper
- Mash 6 hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
- Add 2 TBL Mayo, 1 TBL Mustard, 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce, and a dash of Hot Sauce and Salt/Pepper
- Mix it all together and scoop into egg whites
Do you have a secret family recipe you want to keep in tact for generations to come? Keep it in a Life Chest! For more information, visit our collections!