After many grueling months for sports fans, the wait is now over. Football is B-A-C-K! That's right America, The National Football League preseason starts this week! The first Sunday of regular season NFL games is going to be September 11th. Lions, Packers, Bears, oh my! With football returning, it is a time of celebration for the fans of each team.
Whether your are from San Diego, Detroit, or Miami, everyone supports their team! For some people, there is nothing better than coming home after a long Monday at work to a football game! Something so special, such as Monday Night Football, can unite friends, couples, and families alike!
For fans in the local area, we have compiled the Detroit Lions regular season schedule:
- 9/11 @ Indianapolis Colts. 4:25 PM
- 9/18 vs Tennessee Titans. 1:00 PM
- 9/25 @ Green Bay Packers. 1:00 PM
- 10/2 @ Chicago Bears. 1:00 PM
- 10/9 vs Philadelphia Eagles. 1:00 PM
- 10/16 vs Los Angeles Rams. 1:00 PM
- 10/23 vs Washington Redskins. 1:00 PM
- 10/30 @ Houston Texas. 1:00 PM
- 11/6 vs Minnesota Vikings. 1:00 PM
- 11/20 vs Jacksonville Jaguars. 1:00 PM
- 11/24 vs Minnesota Vikings. 12:30 PM (Thanksgiving)
- 12/4 @ New Orleans Saints. 1:00 PM
- 12/11 vs Chicago Bears. 1:00 PM
- 12/18 @ New York Giants. 1:00 PM
- 12/26 @ Dallas Cowboys. 8:30 PM (Monday Night Football)
- 1/1 vs Green Bay Packers. 1:00 PM
Enjoy the action on the field this year!