Looking for a quick, easy, delicious holiday dessert? Well, you have come to the right place! Here is the recipe for a delicious red, white and blue strawberry cheesecake!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
Now, all that’s left to do is enjoy!
Don’t forget that The Patriot Life Chest is now over 50% off!